Saturday, March 24, 2007

All is coming too fast, and I do not what to do

All is comming too fast
and I can't appreciate in the whole
all because of you, because your bright
your smile hidden in your face and your prosecutor sight
rise me up until the heaven and let me fall down again
when they're not with me the only thing that you leave me
my soul alone, here alone, on this cold chair writing to reach you.

Look what you've done, you were uninvited;
but get in my heart, and my soul, my whole being are screaming
cause they don't want to let you go, you're responsible,
now tell me how can I do to explain them that I won't see you today
If your smile is like a drug that elevetes my thougths to the sky
and makes that my heart starts to beat faster, makes me to feel me alive.


All is coming fast that hardy I can exist
coming too fast that hardly I can breath
with a silence that I cannot hear
with the scent of your perfume that
my nose persecutes in the dark night and it's
my only guide get to you, to reach you, cause
my eyes are blind because of your light and
because they fell prisioners of your eyes,
in the same way that I fell enslaved of your breath
I fell enslaved of you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home