Monday, May 18, 2009

About my life

I think in this moment is a little bit hard to try to explain how the life is, a few seconds ago I was not in my best, moment but a friend helped me to find the way again and I said thanks brother.
I was a feeling of lonleyness, but he said you're really alone when you do not accept your own company, and that's true, so the question here is Why did I feel alone? and he asked me again do you feel happy with the things that you're doing uh? I I said of course better than ever so I got the ansewer, I was cause in part by social pressure what the world expect of me whay they want I do, What supposed I must do. But it's time to say enough!, I 'll do all the things what I want akk the things I've dreamed cause I'm free! and I will not accept any social presure anymore cause nobody is goingo tell how I should live, how I 'd spent my time, my life who cares if I'm wasting it?, it is my life and the first thins is the MUST respect my decisions without expect anything, cause I will do only one thing, to live my life, cause it is mine

1 Comments:

Blogger Mapache Dormido said...

Indeed...you only live once, so you better live the life you want, not the life the other people want you to...

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home