Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my last public post

I'm writing this lines maybe, nobody can understand how I feel right now, it’s so weird cause, I know I have a lot of wonderful friends, but it’s like part of my life wouldn’t have any sense, I’d really like to run away of my life and take a breath and I don’t know what to do.

I’m scared of what could happen in the future, but I’m starting to worry about my situation because Ain’t a depressive guy everybody who knows me can say that and it’s truth, but yesterday night I was sad feeling me as alone as I’ve never felt in my life, so after think for a couple of hours, I went to sleep, and I remember I was sad in my dreams, and a woke up this morning with that feeling again, I’m thinking on what I’m gonna say or do but I’m sure that it might affect all my life.

I guess I have changed, maybe I’m a worse person than before but, I just think on a speech that says “what for some is a tyrant to others is a hero”. That gives to me a light of in the darkness and that’s true, maybe for some people I became in a worse person, but for another one I just improve and I became a better person.

This situation has me worried because I don’t want that it affects my job, I’m getting to my limits of patience and the final countdown has begun, so it’s time to fill me of courage and affront the truth with no fears to anything.

Some would think I’m an ass (and I am) for writing in English but I think it’s a little private and I wouldn’t share with all, and I need to write, so I’ve been thinking on create another blog with another name or maybe doing this blog private that it is the most probably I will do soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jesus Uribe said...

tu no estas solo tienes muchas personas que te quieren y que te respetan, eres un gran amigo y me los haz dmeostrado a lo largo de estos 12 años que tenemos conociendomnos, siempre haz estado ahi cuando te necesite y ahi voy a estar contigo cuando me necesites.

es logico que tengas miedo vas a dar dos pasos muy grandes en ela vida, una es el matrimonio y el otro el doctorado, yo estaria en la misma situacion que tu con miedo de que va a pasar el dia de manana tu no te apures eres una persona exitosa en todos los sentidos y recuerd

!!somos Kctus!!! !!Somos Kctus!!! !!somos Kctus!!! jajajaj

9:44 AM  
Blogger PerseoX said...

De acuerdo Con chalao, pero te conozco y se que tomaras las mejor decision, y recuerda el tener miedo es signo de que somos humanos eso es bueno.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home