Friday, October 02, 2009

Unexpected final weekend

Well I had too much time that I hadn't written, well even tought I'm full of work, I got this time for doing it, I started a had week, and a hard day because it is offcial the school is closed, but I'm so proud of my students I could see fire in their eyes, and all appeared that this week would stink, oh My oh my, was great, but let me tell you the story.

Well result that I met Adriana's sister, it started cause Sdriana told me she will find interesting to talk with my sister, both are nerds jo jo jo, so I said ok, and I added her to my msn, and started to talk with her by msn, and I could tell about her, that definitely she's so smart, and she has a good conversation, and well I think we made a good click, but I did not know her directly, and I often asked to myself, Is it possible, only we've been chatting not talking is not wierd my life, but a friend of mine told me, The most important things are unsighted are invisibles, and I think she's right.

So I went out with her, we went to drink a Coffee ate pie and crepes, and just lete me tell you that... she's pretty and the most important thing and amazing .... is intelligent OMG!!! she's not geek but she has an excellent taste in art, and the time flew as fast as I could feel it, suddenly I saw my watch and fuck! was late for her I hope to see her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home