Monday, September 07, 2009

Finding me

I have experiences a peace that I haven't had since a long time ago, I found to myself I could see my soul, and what I am, and I'm so glad, I'm free of pain, confusion, with no feelings, just I am cause I am and I exist the first philosophic paradox, I just need to keep my way and walk and it is time to begin to see; not to look for, because "to look for" is for someone who has a needed, and I do not, just to see and appreciate, all this beauty, I'm surrounded of colors, sounds and senses, I have finished another part of the process, I'm complete, not alone anymore....

2 Comments:

Anonymous M4st3r-X- said...

your not alone you have friends, you have family, you have a excelent life, you need to try to enjoy all little things off the life

8:06 AM  
Blogger Don Checho said...

well i know Ain't alone, but I needed that space and momento of lonleyness to find myself just that.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home