Wednesday, August 05, 2009

On a Rollercoaster

Fuck and fuck again, when I thought, nothing can be worse, amazme !!! I got something worse, well it depnds to say worse or better, but damn it was not planned, so God tell me what you want for me exactly what should I do, you know Ain't a perfect man but I try, was awaful when a heard her voice through the phone crying out my help.

I ought to call you again, let me two days and then I'll call you back, and when I see you again you'll know everything as I know right know, cause you've been sincere from the beginning, believe me, it is gonna be a hard decistion, the hardes of my life, I don't know what to do, and I cannot tell anything until the next week, this fucking weekend is going to be hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger PerseoX said...

A vanessa y ami nos vas a dejar como la novela del viernes esperando para el lunes esperemos que todo salga bien

10:21 PM  
Blogger Don Checho said...

ajajajaja asi estoy yo jajaja

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mapache Dormido said...

Planning...it might seem pointless, but you must take account of all the things that can be different from what you planed. Not wrong, just different.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home