Sunday, August 02, 2009

Yesterday day night was so interesting

Well, I'll again in english, I don't know why,, it is just I want to do it and that's enough for me; Yestesterday night was special because Nallely's wedding, and it was in a elegant and confortable place; the night was spent over discussions since history, sociology, health topics, etc. But between superficial talks, I saw a good friend and I only talk a few minutes, but was enough for me for moving me on into a emotional context until tell to myself WTF?? but and a Good friend (another one) remember me how easy is the life so I decide to write this post cause I dont' want to lose my conclusions.
  1. Break social structures if you want it; the society gives a standard behaivor but you're not forced to follow it ( I remembered the social contract from Rossaeu).
  2. You have the right to fail; everyone can do it if the things go to hell, who cares? is your life and we learn from our own mistakes.
  3. Do not give too much importance if you're actions will not affect or fuck your entry life just watch which would be the worst scenario.
  4. Enjoy the change because is the most dynamic part of the life; it is like i you were on a rollercoaster.
  5. Who has the right to tell how to live our lives? nobody definitely, neither a religion cause I born free, and was the most special gift that was given to me.
  6. To love someone is the most subjective thing in our world, until now nobody has been able to describe it.
  7. Unfortunately the the way of telling I love you is given by the society's rules, but, must it be in that way?? It must not.
Well, see you soon...

3 Comments:

Anonymous M4st3r-X- said...

To love someone is the most subjective thing in our world, until today nobody has been able to describe it.

interezante forma d eve rlas cosas

2:47 PM  
Blogger Don Checho said...

cuando estas enamorado haces las peores estupideces, pero el sentimiento es lindo, maldita quimica damn!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Mapache Dormido said...

Not just an interesting way of seeing things, but the raw truth. Nobody can predict, tell or foresee the outcome or the possibilities when people fall in love. Those things just fuckin' happen.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home