Thursday, May 21, 2009

For all my friends

I'm sorry if I'm still writing in English, I know since I made a private blog I swore I wouldn’t again, but at this time is almost impossible for me do it in my main language, this is something too hard for me and too painful too, I’m writing, and my heart is really broken and I’m doing it by the time that a couple of tears are running over my cheeks but is impossible to me keep’em inside, I need to throw up all this anger, loneliness and pain out of myself.

I do not what should I do when my life has been torn apart, but for my friends in the blog just let me tell you she’s not ready right now to get married and the wedding has been cancelled, the only thing that I know is that this night will be another one with insomnia, and maybe then tomorrow I’ll see a better day, thanks for the beers and all the calls that I have received thanks they have helped me a lot.

Sergio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home