Monday, May 28, 2007

God Give me Patience

I do not used to wirte a religius things in this Blog, but I wanna say, oh God give me patience, because always, everyday you know stupid people, and today I heard to Hugo Chavez, president, dictator and tyrant. As all people know he nationalize the RCTV in Venezuela, cause it was criticizing his actions and desitions as president, but well. Today I saw a Video in You tube where he is talking like a expert in economics, and let me tell that he is so stupid, I guess how is his IQ, maybe he is rigth in the fact in the relationship between the goods-stock exchange and prices, but he said nothing about it, therefore only let me this, see them and let me know your comments


then in the second video he wanto to be a teacher of economics, jajaja he was very funny he does not know anything jajajaja, he is going to be the responible of the worst crisis that Venezuela will have in the future; Imagine us If López Obrador woulda have win the election in México, the elederly man who bealives himself president, he carries us on to the same situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home